Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pregnancy Lately

Pregnancy Lately has been busy for me!

Thanks for all the packing advice. We got repacked again and it now is all in the car ready to go anytime.
In the past few days I have been finishing up projects before Payne gets here.

I got the picture frames that we bought back in May hung on the wall for Payne. We still need a few more pictures for the wall. We are thinking pictures from when he is born.

I have made a few more picture frames.I have also made several dish towels.I got my nails and toes painted.I have cleaned our bathroom drawers out and reorganized them.Painted Sallie's birthday painting and made her a pinata for her birthday party!

I now also wash laundry, vacuum, and dust every other day now.

I am ready at anytime for Payne to come! I can't wait! I have to do all these projects to keep me busy.

4 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I see the nesting energy has found you. (c:

Jennifer said...

You are a quite the little nester right now! Get to walking!! I am ready to meet that boy!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

You are such a goob! Busy busy!

Jen said...

I love the picture frames you made, so cute!