Tuesday, August 3, 2010

37 weeks


How my life's changing:

Sleep is almost none.
I love peaches still!

This morning I woke up at 1am and couldn't back to sleep. The cable and internet then went out at 3am so I played games on my phone and laid in bed until 5:30. At that point I called AT&T to find out why it wasn't working. Our box on the outside of the outside had quit responding. They would have send someone out here this morning. I was so tried and frustrated that I cried, over nothing! So I went to Wal-Mart because I was out of peaches and some other stuff and well, I was awake so might as well. Came home and ate breakfast. Finally fell asleep about 730 and the AT&T people showed up at 8. He couldn't do anything about it! They would have to come lay new fiber optic! Then the bug people at 9. He was terrified of dogs. He left at 10 then it was time to get ready for my doctor's appointment! So I was getting to venture the day on 2.5 hours of sleep. Not Sarah's best mood! Then I got ready went and ate with Ryan and headed to the doctor.
Where they didn't make my day any better!
I gained 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks. For a total of 17 pounds total. I am going to have to start watching what I eat now. Then she said they were going to prick my finger for the iron test. I didn't like that idea, but let her do it. I somehow managed to kick her when she did it. Oops. Then Dr. S had to the swab to test for Strep, that was no fun. Then she had to check me! More pain! I warned her that I was emotional and might cry, but I didn't! I measured right on schedule, 40% effaced, and his head is SUPER low she said. She couldn't believe how low it was. She said it like ten times. My response was take him out then. Anyways, everything looks good and we go back next week.

Payne's Development:

He's head is down and super low so maybe delivery will be quick since he is so low. The doctor told me to walk for about 30 minutes a day to help me progress faster.

Payne's Room:

It is full of toys, clothes, burp pads, diapers, wipes, and anything a baby needs. I will take pictures as soon as we can the frames on the wall. That is out weekend project.

Things to Look Forward too:

Date night with the hubby!
Appointment next Monday!
Payne is almost here!!!! I am growing very impatient! Who would have guessed!

4 comments:

The Simpson's said...

I am excited for you and getting to meet Payne!! but sorry you had a rough day!

Trumbo Family said...

You look great and I'm excited that he is almost here, Trevor needs a buddy. Don't you fret one minute about gaining weight! Now is the time to NOT WORRY about that. It will come off so easy...I promise! Sounds like you are ready for life with baby, with no sleep. It stinks to be awake and alone though!

Jen said...

You look so cute. And I totally remember the days of crying over the littlest things (by the way, it won't go away until a couple months after delivery!). I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day for you. And you will lose the weight so quickly, you really don't need to even worry about it. Really. Trust me, I've had a little experience with it! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery.

Leah said...

You look great!! And you shouldn't be worrying at all about gaining weight! 17 pounds is actually below recommended and I'm sure you'll be back to your pre baby body in no time!! Can't wait to see pics of him when he comes! Tell Ryan hi from Craig and Leah!