Monday, August 16, 2010

Disappointment

Well, we went to the doctor today and I had not progressed any. Therefore, that means that we had to move the induce date back to the 25th. I'm disappointed that I now have to wait another week to meet my sweet boy. Overall, though it is fine I know. I am just ready to meet this little one. Just because the induce date was moved back doesn't mean that he can't come on his own anytime still, but the light at the end of the tunnel just got further away.
On the upside of things that means I will be starting school on Thursday with the kids so I am excited for that! They better get prepared, because I am going to pack everything I can into those first few days!!!

Another note, my cousin has been having issues getting pregnant so I want you all to pray for her. I would love for Payne to have a cousin close in age. Growing up with Lauren and Robert were some of my best childhood memories and I love them more than anything. So, I want Payne to have to same thing. So, please pray for her and you can read more about her here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you know better than to make me cry with my crazy hormones going on! That was so sweet and your support means so much to me.

I know you were so disappointed about the inducement date. I know God has a reason for Payne not being here yet. Maybe he feels so comfy that he's not ready to get up (out) yet. I'm sure he takes after you and needs lots of sleep! Ha!

Love you very much!

P.S. I check my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night to see if you've texted me that you're in labor. I'm ready to meet Payne!

Jen said...

I so know that feeling of disappointment mixed with all those other emotions. He's almost here!! Good luck with school starting this week. Keep us posted with any baby news :)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Hang in there! I know you are ready. Only 9 days or less left!!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Aww... you're oh so close!!! I can't wait to meet baby Payne! He'll be here before you know it!

Prayers for Lauren.