Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Day at Home Alone

Yesterday was my first day at home without Ryan or anyone else.

We started the day off good with a feeding at 6am and then Payne went right back to sleep and so did momma. Ryan left for work about 8 and I got up around 830 to eat breakfast. Payne ate again at 9 and then slept in his crib while I pumped. After that I started the laundry and wrote thank you notes. Then Payne woke up and we hung for a bit, then I took a shower while he hung out in the bassinet and went back to sleep. I got ready and then dusted and vacuumed the house. Then it was time for lunch so I ate and then feed him again at 12. Then he had some wake time while I fixed Ryan lunch. Ryan came home and Payne took a nap in his daddy's arms while momma laid on the couch for a few minutes of shut eye. Sadly Ryan had to go back to work so Payne and I laid on the couch some more. There we stayed until 530 when Ryan came back home. Then Helga and Adam from our Bible study group brought us a great dinner. Then Ryan and I watched the trashiest show ever, Bachelor Pad. Somehow we both love it and look forward to it every week.

Payne sleeping on the couch with me. Below is my super child who can wiggle his way all over this crib, even out of the sleep postioner when he was wrapped up in his blanket.


By the end of the day I was exhausted. I think I will limit my activities for today.

2 comments:

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Sarah, Super Mom! haha

Jen said...

He is so stinkin cute! Don't you just love having a tiny baby at home? So sweet.