Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Sallie!

Happy 2nd Birthday Sallie!
Aunt Sarah and Uncle Ryan love you!

Sallie Grace is one my favorite little girls!
One of my favorite pictures of when she was little and would hang out at the office with me!

One Friday afternoon when I got to keep her while Renee worked. We asked Renee and Rich if she could be our flower girl before she was born! She was so freaking cute!!!!


Sallie and I at her first birthday party! She was a ladybug!
One day she is going to be a cheerleader like her momma!
Playing at the office one afternoon
The little booger and me at my baby shower!

Hope you have a great day Sallie! We love you more than anything!


1 comment:

Rich and Renee said...

Okay, I am crying right now.....i jumped on here b/c i wanted to see more pics of my sweet boy! And I couldn't believe what I saw. Seriously, I don't know how you do it all.

Work all day, go have a baby, go home a day and 1/2 later, and still find time to make a Sallie Birthday Post! She is so lucky to have you three in her life.

We love all of you to pieces!