Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Date Night with the Hubby

Since Ryan and I haven't spent much alone time together over the past months and we have a little one on the way, we decided that we should have a few date nights before he comes. We decided to go to Pesto and rent a movie last night.

We headed to Pesto about 5:45 so we could eat dinner and watch a movie before 10 when we both fall asleep. I love Pesto, but we rarely ever go there.
I ordered pesto pasta, one of my favorite meals. I looked forward to it all day! It was a good ending to my bad day!
Ryan got chicken parmesan. He was looking forward to it as well since he had been talking about it for two days.
Both meals were great and even better when we paid with gift cards! Then we head to get sno cones! We got a our regular of peach and tiger's blood.

Then we rented Dear John and went home and laid in bed and watched. It didn't end the way I thought it would, but I still really enjoyed it.
Thanks Hubby for a great date and a much better ending to my day then the way it started!

P.S. I slept from 10pm-8am! I was so excited!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay for sleep!
I took 2 Tylenol PMs at 10 and finally fell asleep on the couch at 2 and slept until 6.

I hope your day is much better today! Don't forget to go walk tonight! :)