Tuesday, August 10, 2010

38 Weeks


How my life's change:

I went back to work Monday. I like getting up and having something to do everyday.
My toes freaking hurt!!!! They are so big at all times. My ankles are starting to swell as well. Sleep is off and on, which is so annoying now that I am back at work.
I am hungry all the time!
When I shower I have noticed that the water temperature has to be cooler and cooler each time.
It is still really hot where ever I go!
I have been trying to walk a lot, but hard to do after working now.

Payne's Development:

Well, the doctor went well on Monday. I am dilated to 1cm, 50% effaced, and his head is still at a -1. We are hoping that he comes before next Thursday, but if I am still progressing and he isn't here by then we are thinking he will come on Thursday because she will induce. I didn't gain any weight, which you all know makes me really happy. So, I have gained 17 pounds so far.

Payne's Room:

It's all ready for him and I can't wait to see him in it!

Things to Look Forward too:

My school baby shower is Friday!
Allison is coming this weekend!!!
Doctor's appointment Monday. If I am progressing with no baby yet, we will discuss Thursday for sure!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Congratulations on 38 weeks! We have the same maternity shirt on in our photos!! Ha!