Monday, August 23, 2010

Payne's Vistors!



Over the past few days Payne has had a lot of visitors! We are so grateful for all the family and friends that have come to help us celebrate this wonderful addition to the family. The pictures are out of order and I didn't get pictures with everyone. I am sorry if I miss getting a picture with you and the little boy, please come back!


Rachie, she was one of my best friends in high school/college.
Sean one of my cousins
Aunt Leigh Leigh, she is getting ready to marry one of Ryan's best friends Tim.
Olivia, she is my youngest cousin
Aunt Ali and Uncle Bax
Aunt Rae-Mae
Aunt Lauren, she is my oldest cousin and one of my best friends
Ryan's cousin, Katy. She just moved down here from Iowa to go to school and pledged ZTA! We are so excited she is going to be a Razorback!!!
Charlotte, another one of my cousins
Good friend from college Kyla! She is so sweet!
Our wonderful neighbors and friends the Fite's!
Ryan's best friend, Uncle Timmy
Kelli and Maggie, they work with Ryan and Maggie is from Benton as well.
TJ one of our good friends. His little boy was our ring bearer in the wedding and Henry's birthday was on Thursday.
My good friend from college Whitney! I am so glad that she moved back up here!
Ryan's Grandpa and Grandma! Thanks for driving all the way up here to see the little man! We are looking forward to you all coming to keep him.

My cousin Charlotte and Grandmommy!


Thanks to everyone again! I can't tell you how much we appreciate all the love you have given our son!

No comments: