Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Week 5

Monday: It was the Fourth so it has its own post here. But, since I like a picture for each day.

Tuesday: Payne went to daycare and I watched the Casey Anthony trial like I was going to win something for doing so, but I literally jumped out of my chair while getting my nails done when they said there was a verdict!! I went back to Ryan's office to watch it because I had a meeting at school shortly afterward. After she was found NOT GUILTY! Which is freaking crazy, I went to sign my contract so I can teach again next year! Whoop whoop!Then the other 3rd grade teacher, Lina, want to see Payne so I went to get him and took him back to school with me. He was asleep when I got there and looked so sweet!
Wednesday: Payne went to daycare and I laid low around the house. Ryan came home for lunch and then I ran to Wal-Mart to get a few things and then did some small projects around the house before I went to get Payne. When I got there they told me Payne hadn't taken a nap all day! So that meant time to go home and take a nap! He was dead asleep by the time we got home.
Thursday: Payne slept in until 7:45, which I was then scared he wouldn't nap again. Wrong! He went down at 9:15 and slept until 10:45. We got ready and went to the pool for a little bit. Came home and had lunch with Ryan and then P went down for a nap again. I was thinking it would be short! Nope 1-4:45! He made up for yesterday needless to say! We played and had dinner and back down he went at 7! It was a quick easy day to say the least!
Friday: After Payne's morning nap we went over to play with Brody and Jilly Kate! I love watching them interact. We need to get back doing our bi-weekly dinners with them, but summer has thrown us way off!

6 comments:

Trumbo Family said...

Sounds like someone is growing! He is too cute!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

He is precious! Sound like you are having a great summer.

Melissa said...

So sweet! He is going to be one soon!

Sara said...

I meant to comment on your post about the trial....

I was reading about it as often as I could and was very intrigued with the whole thing. I do have some thoughts around it if you would like them!

Also, Payne is such a cutie, and bath pictures are always the best!!

"The Mrs." said...

Too cute! ;)
http://lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com/

Colton said...

Great post thannks