Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kindergarten

Well, after Spring Break I changed classrooms again for my last placement of my internship. I moved down to Kindergarten. It is so fun in there. They love to tell you anything and are always trying to help me no matter what it is, and they love to give anybody advice. I have found that they are more dependent on a teacher to help them to do things but that is ok with me because the work is pretty simple. I have been there now two weeks and I am already teaching calendar, phonics, math, and science. I don't have any really funny stories to tell yet but I will let you know if I do.
Though I will say I really miss my first graders and I wish I could split my time with both classes. Though one of the best parts about changing grades is that you get to know so many more students in the building and that is something i enjoy a lot.

No comments: