Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Three: Taking it easy!

Well we slept in today and took the day off of skiing. My dad made us a big breakfast that consisted of biscuits, eggs, bacon, and sausage. It was very good and I really enjoyed it! Thanks dad! Then we all got ready and went to Dillon to go shopping at the outlet mall. I was super excited because they have a Banana Republic outlet. Though I did find a pair of jeans and a cute top I didn't buy then because of this budget thing has got me thinking differently. Ryan and I are taking Financial Peace University at church on Wednesday nights. It teaches you all about money and how to manage it so that you will live like no one else so later you can Live Like No One Else. Therefore before I buy anything now I really think about if I need it or not. And well I guess I decided I didn't need new clothes. Then we stop at Quizno's for lunch like we do every time we shop there. Then we headed back to the condo. I was ready for a nap but Ryan wanted to go shopping on Main Street and find him a Breckenridge t-shirt. So we did that for about a hour and half then I was so tired we came back to rest. But that didn't happen, we are still working on signing papers for the house so that is what we spent our time before dinner doing! We each sign 30 more pages of paper work! I am so tired of signing papers I just want me house!! Anyways the night ended with a good dinner that Tracey made of pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls. Then movie night in the big screen where we watch Milk. It was pretty good but you know how I get with movies at night in the dark...I had to get my a pre-to-bed for about 30 minutes. All in all it was a good day and we all turned in early to get ready to get up early to go to Beaver Creek in the morning to go skiing. We are going to try out a different mountain. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: