Saturday, July 31, 2010

Little Rock Shower

On Tuesday night, we were given a shower at my Godmother's house. My aunt, cousin Lauren, Haley, and Kristin all helped her! The table was the best baby shower table I have ever seen! I couldn't believe it! It was so darn cute!!!!!! It was so fun getting to hang out with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came and gave us presents! Once again, I can't tell you how blessed we are!

I let Rae-Marie have the camera and she did a great job taking pictures!! Here are some of my favorite!


Abby, me, and Kelley
Kristin, Rae-Marie, Me, Lauren, and Haley

My grandmother and IAll the girls
One of my favorite new outfits for Payne! It has a hog on it!

Thanks again, Pat, Aunt Karen, Lauren Kristin, and Haley!

This was my car coming home. It was packed! Thanks again to everyone!!

No comments: