Tuesday, July 20, 2010

35 Weeks


Well, only 5 weeks left! I can't believe it!

How my life is changing:

I'm always hungry and hot! I gained a pound at my last appointment. I have gained a total of 14 pounds now. I have noticed it is really hard to bend over. I can't put my tennis shoes on, now I know why I wear flip flops. Shaving my legs is also hard to do! My whole body hurts all the time. My feet and back are the worst. I find myself wondering when he is going to come all the time!!! I am so ready!

Payne's Development:

Doctor's appointment went well yesterday. She guessed that he weighs about 4 pounds. He is still very active, so that is good. He still needs a few more weeks in there before he is ready to make his appearance!

Payne's Room:

It's waiting on him!!!

Things to Look Forward too:

I have three showers in the next few weeks! Also I will get to see all my family next weekend!!!
Next appointment is the 3rd of August! We will be going every week after that.

No comments: