Wednesday, July 28, 2010

36 Weeks


9 Months! I can't believe it!
( I look a little rough, I worked all day)

I have been so busy over the past few days I haven't had time to update anything.

How My Life is Changing:

I am still craving peaches and tomatoes all the time. I still get reflux at night and need tums. I haven't been taking the sleeping pills because I just simply don't like to, but I am getting about 6 hours of sleep a night. Before I was pregnant I was getting like 10 so that is a big change. It is really hard to walk for long periods of time. My toes swell if I sit for too long.

Payne's Development:

I feel like he is getting lower each day. He is slowing down on how often he moves, but when he does move he gets crazy! I will find out next weeks how I am progressing.

Payne's Room:

It's filling up quickly with gifts! It is so sweet all the little things! I have got to get everything put away or he will come home to a messy room! EEK! His mommy won't like that!

Things to Look Forward too:

I have another shower this Saturday! I am super excited!
Doctor's appointment this coming Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I am ready to hear what the doctor says!