Tuesday, July 6, 2010

33 Weeks



How my life is changing:

Well, last week I said sleep was getting better. Well, I lied. I can't hardly sleep without taking a sleeping pill. I have also been extremely hot over the past few days. I can't seem to get cold or even cool. Also, over the last two days I have developed acid reflux. This is horrible. I feel bigger than ever and think I look huge as well. I can't get comfortable ever.

Payne's Development:

Payne is about the size of a pineapple and about 17 inches long. The book I am reading says he should be about 4 pounds now. I am going to ask the doctor on Thursday what she thinks. He is still moving around all the time. He likes to stick his hands and feet in my sides. This is not always the most comfortable thing ever.

Payne's Room:

Well, it is still the same the last few weeks. I still enjoy going in there and sitting and daydream about him.

Things to look forward too:

We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and a couples shower!
I am super excited about both!
We are also headed to Colorado soon.
My daddy is building Payne a bassinet to sleep in in our room! I can't wait to see it!
Payne finally being here!!!!!

No comments: