Saturday, June 12, 2010

When I Grow Up....

Well, I have many fantasy dream jobs I would like to have.
When I was younger I always wanted to be a teacher and/or a stay at home mom.
I am already accomplished the teacher part and I am blessed enough that I will be able to stay at home with my little one during the summer and on holidays.
Though some of my other dream jobs were to be an astronaut. Why, I don't really know. That just always sounded like a cool job to have.
I also would like to be a personal organizer for people. I always am thinking how I could make things easier or more organized for people. I would like it to be a t.v show on HGTV. How fun would that be.
Another job I think I would like would be to plan weddings. Though after my own, I think there is to much work that goes into that. But, maybe I could do that one day or at least be an assistant to someone who does that.
Last but not least, is that I always wanted to be a crime scene investigator. I don't do blood or dead bodies so that job would never work out for me. I fulfill this fantasy by watching crime scene TV shows. I watched CSI in high school and part of college until I saw all the episodes. Then I moved on to Law and Order: SVU and then I eventually saw all of those episodes. Now I have a new favorite show I watch pretty much all the time, Criminal Minds. It has been one of my favorite shows now for about 8 months. I record all of them and watch them at all hours of the day. Some people say that they don't like them because they scare them. Normally, I would agree with this, but for some reason I love it.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what I wanted to be when I grow up.
Anyone else have dream jobs?

2 comments:

Julee said...

I also want to be a personal organizer focusing on closets!!! So funny!

Anonymous said...

I heart Criminal Minds. Wait until you see the one with the human dolls. The shows usually don't scare me, but that one hit a nerve. It is FREAKY!