Tuesday, June 8, 2010

29 Weeks!!


How My Life is Changing:

I am done teaching until sometime in October with the exceptions of maybe a few days the beginning of the school year. I can't believe that! Even though I am off for the summer I have been extremely busy these past few days! I am planning on working up at the store (Ryan's office) a few times a week this summer. I figured I would get bored being at home all day everyday and I need something to do to pass my time.

The bathroom issue isn't any better. I don't see it getting better anytime soon, but maybe.
Sleep is getting to be harder, therefore I take lots of naps. My eyes hurt about every 4 weeks and then I have to wear my glasses for a few weeks. I am on the glasses cycle again. :(
I felt Payne have the hiccups for the first time in church on Sunday. He has had them a few times since.

Payne's Development:

Payne weighs about 2.5 pounds. His head is still growing and brain is developing. His lungs and muscles are still maturing. I can see him rolling around in my belly all the time. My appointment went well. I have gained 10 pounds and measured on track. His heartbeat was 155. For now he is head down and still very active. I will start going every 2 weeks now.

Payne's Room and Other Things:

I ordered the baby book. I waited for it all day Monday and to my surprise when I opened the door his blanket had come too!


It is perfect. I can't wait to start adding things to it!!

Still waiting on the crib and dresser to get here! Waiting is no fun! When I get it I will put the bedding on and show it to you! For now here is the blanket! I love that it has his name on it!

Once the furniture gets here I can hang all the white picture frames on the wall. I am about tired of seeing them sitting there and not on the wall.
While Kelley was here this weekend we picked up a few more outfits for him, one of students brought him some outfits, and the Fite's also bought him a cute little outfit.
The top three I bought him.

All the goodies from one of my students.The outfit Heather and Adam got him. I love it!

Things to Look Forward to:

I can't wait to organize Payne's room! I think I will probably redo it several times!
Our next appoint in June 23! I can't believe I'm already at 2 week appointments. I will will go by so fast.
We are headed to my family reunion, Florida, and Colorado here in a few weeks! I can't wait to spend time relaxing with family!! With all our trips I think summer will be over in no time and I will be a mommy!!!! Eeeek!!!




1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so cute pregnant! I love seeing all the cute little boy outfits - I never got to buy any of those! :)