Monday, June 21, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

The Maulden Family has been having family reunions for about 8 years now. We go down to Jones Mill, Arkansas to Lake Catherine and spend the weekend with each other.We used to all stay in one house, but we are all a little older and need more beds so some of us head to Malvern to the hotel. We left Friday night and drove to Benton to see Ryan's parents and then headed on to the lake Saturday morning. We have a few traditions that make sure happen every year. First is on Saturday for lunch we always have Corky's BBQ. It is so good. Then we make the same breakfast every Sunday morning with the famous Maulden chocolate gravy. ( Not my favorite) The young married adults cook breakfast for everyone. We did good this year and only started two fires in the kitchen! Haha! We were ok! After breakfast we all gather around the Maulden sign and take our family photo. Other things we do every year is bad-mitten, croquet, jet ski, tube, and my favorite sit on the porch and talk. Here are a few pictures of this weekend.

My Papa skiing



Ryan and I
Aunt Karen skiing

Rae-Marie and Lauren
Ryan, Tracey, and Papa

About the only time I had my camera out was on the boat, but I will get more pictures from others later! We had a great weekend!

No comments: