Sunday, May 30, 2010

Long Weekend

It was a great long weekend! My mom came up on Friday. We went to eat at Noodles which is always good and then to get a snow cone. My mom and I used to get at least one if not two snow cones a day when I was a kid, so it was fun to go back with her. Saturday morning we ate breakfast and went to the farmer's market for a while. We got some veggies for dinner that night. We came home and got ready and went shopping. It was a fun day spending time with my mommy!!
Saturday night we cooked dinner at home and sat on the deck and ate. Sunday morning she headed home! Thanks mom for the great weekend!
Ryan and I went to church and then went to eat lunch with Adam and Heather. We enjoy spending time with them and can't wait until next weekend when they become our neighbors!!!! We are so excited!! That afternoon Ryan went to watch Timmy play in a tourney and I stayed home and slept since I didn't sleep well the night before. Then that night we went to Leigh and Tim's for dinner. I enjoy lazy evenings with friends.
Monday we laid low, Ryan played golf and then we went to the pool!
While my mom was here we drove around the neighborhoods and she pointed out how many of out friends live so close to us. We are so blessed!
Its back to work tomorrow to finish up the school year! Crazy!

No comments: