Saturday, May 15, 2010

100 Days to Go!

I can't wait!

We only have 100 days to go!!!

I can't wait to hold our little man!

I can't wait to know what color hair he will have!
I can't wait to know what color eyes he will have!
I can't wait to see if he will have fat rolls like me when I was a baby or be like Ryan, very small!
I can't wait to see what kind of personality he will have!
I can't wait to find out if he is left handed like his aunt and uncle or right handed like the rest of the family!
I can't wait to find out what sports he will play?!
I can't wait to see how he smiles!
I can't wait to hear how he laughs!

Basically, I am so ready for him to be here! I see babies all the time and just look at my belly and start to daydream about all the joys Payne will bring us!!!!

No comments: