Monday, May 24, 2010

27 Weeks



27 Weeks- Last week of the second trimester! Crazy!!!

How my life's changing:

I still feel like I am growing rapidly. I can feel him moving all the time and him pushing his bottom or arm or legs out so that I can feel them and then he moves them when I rub them. That makes me laugh. I feel like he likes to ball up all the time. My belly button has stretched all the way out, but doesn't stick out too much. I am craving chocolate all the time. Surprise, Surprise. Sleep has been rough the past few nights. I got crazy sunburned on my chest over the weekend, those stupid vitamins, this is made sleeping worse. Mostly, though everything is going great and I don't have any complaints. I have 6 days left of school. I am sad that I won't be starting with them in the fall, but I know I will be having the time of my life at home!

Payne's Growth:

Payne now weighs about 2 pounds and is about a foot and half long. He hasn't slowed down in the activeness!! He is sleeping and waking on a regular schedule and opening and closing his eyes as well. His lungs are still developing, but could support him if he was born now with the help of doctors and machines. I feel comforted by this.

Payne's Room:

Here is a picture of the chair! I am so freaking loving it! It is the best thing ever! I come home everyday and sit and watch tv in it!



On our trip we got a few things for the little one. I'm trying not to buy to much for him until after the showers. Very hard for me to do!

My student's are so sweet! One of them brought me this outfit last week and a matching blanket! I love it! It is one of my favorite outfits he has so far! Another student brought me two outfits today, so I will take a picture of those and post it next week.
Things to look forward to:

My mom is coming this weekend to see the room and spend the weekend with us. She is supposed to have the bedding and rug with her. I can't wait to see it!
I have two showers planned so I am working on getting those guest list together. I am so excited to be able to hang out with all our friends in one place!
Our next appointment is June 7.

No comments: