Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In the swing of things

Well, I feel like I am in the swing of things now. I think I can manage everything now. Work, cooking, house keeping, laundry, and a normal life! Everything is going well at school and at home. On Monday, Mare stopped by Fayetteville to eat dinner with Ali, B, Ryan and I. We had a lot of fun visiting with her and the wonderful lady who takes care of her, Linda. Thanks for dinner Mare! We love you. Tuesday, flat wore me out! We changed our schedule a little since are kiddos are practicing for a play. That messed me up. Though, I still was able to come home and cook dinner for my lovely husband and we worked in the yard. That was after my afternoon nap. I miss those! I took a nap everyday at 3:30 during the summer. Today I stayed at school until 5:30 working on some stuff. I love every minute of my job! I never thought I would say that, but I truly do! I can't tell you enough how wonderful, amazing, and fun my students are!!! Tonight Ryan and I went to eat at the country club and then to Wal-Mart so I could get some baskets to organize my toiletries closet. Weird I know, but that is what makes me happy! Only two more days of this week! It has flown by! This weekend we are getting to celebrate Little Miss Sallie's 1st birthday! I can't believe she turned ONE on Monday! Well, that is all that is going on on the Green front! Hope things are well with you all!

No comments: