Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Week 1

I am going to try to recap our week each week for the summer.

Saturday: Kelley came to stay with us for the weekend and we all got up and went to the Farmer's Market and then went to breakfast at Rick's. That night we cooked out for several friends and hung out talking on the back deck. Lots of fun and hope to do this several times this year!!
Sunday: We went to church and working in the preschool area. After lunch we went over to the Scott's house and ate lunch with several friends. We really enjoyed this and so did Payne.

Monday: My first real day not working!! Payne was great. He played and nap perfectly and the maid came! It couldn't have been a better day!

Tuesday: Payne went to daycare and I got to sleep into until 10:30! I found this great! I then got up and got ready and Ryan came home for lunch, then I ran some errands before picking up Payne.

Wednesday: Payne went to daycare again. I got up and picked up the house a little for Bible Study and then ran some errands. Then I took lunch to Ryan at the office and attended a workshop at school for my training hours for the summer. After that I had some grand idea that I could make baby food between 5-6:30 when Bible Study started! It stressed me out slightly, but I got half of it done.
Thursday: We got up and played and during Payne's first nap I finished making baby food. Then when he got up we went on a walk. It was slightly hotter than I thought, so it didn't last long. After lunch we went to get some ice cream with Jillian and Brody.


Friday: After Payne's morning nap, I took him out to the country club for a little swim then to eat lunch with his dada.


No comments: