Monday, September 13, 2010

The weekend



We took our first trip with Payne this weekend to Little Rock for the football game.
We left Friday morning after getting up at 730 we were finally on the road to LR at 1030! It felt like we took everything, but the kitchen sink! Payne did really well on the way down. I road in the back with him. I fed him about 10 minutes before we go to Russellville where we stopped for lunch. When we got to LR we went to see my Grandparents and then went to Benton to see Ryan's parents and eat dinner at Larry's! My favorite! I ate 4 pieces of pizza and 4 pieces of dessert pizza! The most pizza I have ever eaten!! Then we headed to my mom's to stay.
Friday night was a little rough for Payne. I don't think he had adjusted to sleeping in a new place, therefore he was up most of the night.



Saturday we went to see my dad and step-mom in the morning, then went back and got ready to go tailgate at Allison and Baxter's. We had a lot of fun, then we headed to the game. By the time we got to the game I was worn out! I was running a very little sleep! We hung out there for a while with my cousin Lauren and her husband Neil. Then it was back home to get caught up on some sleep!
Payne was excited about tailgating!



Sunday we went to church and then some friends came over for lunch. We had a great time talking. Thanks for cooking for all of us mom! Then it was back on the road to come home. Payne did great once again!
We are glad to be back home and get back into a routine again.


One last thing!
My cousin Lauren is having surgery tomorrow so keep her in your prayers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah. I need all the prayers I can get. This all liquid diet today is a struggle. Love you!

Meredith Curtis said...

Payne has already changed so much! I can't wait to see you guys again next week!