Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lazy Tuesday

Well, I had lots of plans for Tuesday. Get up at 8, instead of sleeping in everyday, get ready, go to Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, wash my car, clean the junk drawer, and few other things. Though Payne and I went a different route and we stayed in our pj's all day! I kind of thought that was a better route for us since we had a busy weekend.

I think he agreed, since this is what he did all day!


The other night we had some tummy time. I just think he is so cute from head to toe!



Maybe we will get more done today....we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

Unknown said...

I?ve added you guys to my personal blogroll. This is actually a tremendous short post and I appreciate writing this excellent beneficial content. I most certainly will visit your wordpress bog routinely just for popular stuff
.
sherwani for grooms