Friday, September 3, 2010

Changes




Things I have realized over the past 2 weeks!

I feel like I always smell like breast milk
My clothes didn't fit for 6 months because of my belly, now they don't fit because of my boobs!
I take more pictures on my phone and text them to people
I have given more kisses to the little man than I have to anyone else in my life
I don't mind waking up in the middle of the night anymore if it means spending time with my little man
I jump out of bed several times in the middle of the night just to make sure he is still breathing
I still have crazy dreams
I still have cravings and think it is ok now because I'm breast feeding
I have never prayed so much for one person
I swore I would never put him in bed with me, that is a lie. I love to cuddle with him in bed
I have never thought about one person so much. He is all I think about
I could look at pictures of him over and over and over again
I have learned that my house will be a mess by the end of each day, no matter what
I have learned that I am on a 3 hour schedule for the next few months of life
Due to the 3 hour schedule, I have learned to shop fast so I can get all my errands in 2 hours
Even when he is screaming and I get frustrated, as soon as I hold him I forget all about being frustrated.
I have to laugh every time he toots or burps and somehow I think it is sweet!

Now I'll leave you with some pictures!






2 comments:

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Aw Sarah!!! Love this post!! So sweet! I can't wait for all that! And I'll definitely be calling you all the time haha

Gina said...

Sarah- you are doing a great job. You seem very comfortable with your new role as mommy. It was so good to see ya'll today and get my hands on that little sweet boy.