Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Savoring the moments

Well, this is my last week home with Payne before I go back to work. Yesterday we slept in and hung out at the house most of the day. We did make a quick trip to Target. Last night my Aunt B and cousin Clayton came up from Texas to see Payne and cooked us a great dinner! We are so glad others like to cook for us. They had to leave early this morning to attend a funeral for a close friend. So please keep the Longbotham's in your prayers. They lost a daughter/sister in a car accident on Sunday. 
This morning I had my check up with Dr. S, then we went to eat with Ryan, ran some errands, and came home to see my other Aunt and Uncle and two cousins that are here for the night.  We are so glad our families love to come visit.  

Here are a few pictures from the past weeks or so.













The next few days I am going to just lay low and soak up the last moments with this little man. The weekend is going to be a busy one, but I am hoping the next week goes smoothly. 

No comments: