Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michelle and David Archer's Wedding

Michelle was my freshman roommate! I loved her so much! I couldn't have had a better roomie in the dorm!
She was beautiful! I loved the flowers and cake! I am sucker for both!

One of the coolest cakes I had ever seen!


Center of the buffet!
Anchor tables! These arrangements ran all the way down the long tables. I really liked these!


I didn't get a picture of her in her actual wedding dress, but the reception dress was so freaking cute!!!!

Allison, Drew, Me, and Rachie! The bridesmaid dresses were so cute. They were from J. Crew!

Congrats Michelle and David! I hope your lives are full of fun, adventure, and happiness!

3 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow, this wedding is looking so nice. It seems like a well thought party and Center of the buffet is just so adorable. I too want to have a themed wedding and we both have recently agreed on the peacock themed reception that would be hosted at a local garden event space Chicago.

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
kd 12
air jordan
chrome hearts outlet
yeezy boost
nike x off white
yeezy
lebron 17 shoes
supreme outlet
jordans

Anonymous said...

fear of god essentials hoodie
supreme
golden goose outlet
kyrie shoes
golden goose
kd 15
supreme
goyard handbags
goyard
air jordan