Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Official!

Last night Ryan and I finished booking our Anniversary trip!
We have been talking about where we would go since our plane ride home from the honeymoon.
We have talked about going to Vegas, Mexico, on a cruise, Florida, South Carolina, Kansas City, New York, Dallas, California, pretty much everywhere.
Though when we found out we were pregnant things changed a little. We probably wouldn't be leave the country, since I will be about 28 weeks pregnant.
So, in March we settled on New York. I had found plane tickets for $222 round trip so it was settled. Though, when we went to book everything plane tickets had gone back up, we didn't really know where to stay, or if we would be able to do everything we wanted to do.
So.... we were back to square one.
When we were home last weekend we mentioned something to my dad and Tracey about it. They offered to let us use there hotel points from the Hyatt to go somewhere.
Then it was back to searching which place we wanted to go again.

We choose Bonita Springs, FL.
We can't wait. It has four pools and my personal favorite a lazy river on the property! We are going to leave Thursday morning and come back late Sunday night! A quick trip, but I am sure it is going to be relaxing! We plan to have a spa day, a shopping day, and lots of time at the pool!

Hotel Booked
Plane Tickets Booked
Rental Car Booked
Anniversary Gifts Done
Maternity Swimsuit Check

I'm ready to go!

A few more weeks and we will be off!

Thanks Dad and Tracey! We are so excited!

1 comment:

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Jealous. I wish we could've gone on a trip! If I don't talk to you before you leave have SO much fun!!!