Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wrapping up the week

This week has been pretty uneventful. I met the carpet cleaning man at the other house and then the inspector. They are going to be blasting rock behind the house so they came to inspect the foundation. Glad I don't live there now to experience that! I would be mad. Monday night Ryan help me take some stuff to my classroom. Tuesday I worked a little in my classroom sorting books. Then I took Little Miss A and Miss S to the Blessing's pool. They played very well together and with one of there friends! They played categories in the pool which was one of my favorite games as a kids so I played with them! Wednesday was an pretty boring day as well. I went to get Ryan's oil changed and car checked on. Then went back to work on the classroom for a few hours. It is shaping up. I will get some pictures today or early next week to show. Last night Ryan and I just laid around. There was nothing on t.v. so we just hung out and cleaned the house. I loved the help! Thanks Ryan!

Tonight Tim, Leigh, Ryan and I are going to the Rodeo and then heading to Monett in the morning for the weekend!

Pray for Baxter. He is having his wisdom teeth out today!
Happy Fourth to everyone!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!!!

J