Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday and Movies!


Happy Birthday Mrs. Debbie! Hope you have a great day!

Well, this summer I have watched more movies then I ever did my entire college career. Some of the movies I have watched are:


Benjamin Button

Great movie. It didn't end like I thought. Still an excellent movie!

Bride War's

I guess since I just got married I'd like this movie but, no! Not for me.

Seven Pounds

Best movie I have seen in a while! It makes you wanna go out and help other people!

Slumdog Millionaire

Great movie too. A little long but, great movie overall!

New in Town

Sweet movie. Ryan and I watched it during one of our date nights. He picked it out!

He's Just Not That Into You

Kind of corny. Not really sure that I liked it.


Well, all in all this has been the greatest form of entertainment for me this summer with Ryan working and golfing. Redbox is the best thing for me! Let me know if there are any other movies you think I should watch!

1 comment:

Lauren McKnight said...

I didn't like Bride Wars or He's just not that into you either. Haven't watched the others. Guess I need to...