Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Month!

Today Ryan and I have been married ONE month!


It has gone by so fast. Since we have been married we have made many memories!


I just wanted to share ten reasons I love Ryan!

1. He takes care of me when I am sick!
2. He listens to country music now! He never did this before he met me! I love to walk into his office and he is listening to it at work!
3. He mows the yard at least once a week and helps around the house with chores.
4. He fits in with my family perfectly! It showed this weekend!
5. He always wants to cook dinner for me.
6. He is willing to help me with any random project I wanna do.
7. He gets up in the middle of the night to get me water.
8. He is super quite in the morning so I can sleep in while he gets ready for work.
9. No matter where we are going he always offers to drive. Even on our travels all over the state.
10. He always kisses me good morning and good night!

Here are a few pictures of our wedding day! I wish I could get married once a month! It was so fun! I can't wait to see the pictures from the photographers. Hopefully they will be coming soon.

About to go in and see Ryan for the first time. I was dancing all over the place so excited!Photos before the wedding
First dance
Cutting the cake and toastingDancing during the reception.Time to throw the garter.
About to throw the garterWalking out in the millions of bubbles.
Leaving the reception.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! :-)

Lauren McKnight said...

Woo Hoo!!!