Thursday, May 28, 2009

Honeymoon Day 5

Well Thursday was our last full day in St. Lucia. I decided not to wear sunscreen because I wanted to be really dark but instead I just got really burnt. Stupid idea I know! Well we just laid out all day and hung out in the pool. Laying in the pool on the raft was my favorite with Ryan just pushing me around the pool talking to me! I was just perfect! After laying in the sun all day we went back to take our afternoon nap and then headed to dinner. We ate at the Italian restaurant called Armando's.

The view from the other side of the resort

Looking back down at the main part of the resortAnother view

Eating, this was my favorite meal!

After that we walked around revisiting all the places we spent time that week. Then we went back to pack our bags.


?????
Hanging out my the spa!

Going back to our room for the finally night!:(

No comments: