Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Storm

Amy and I walking around outside
Well as most of you know we are in an Ice Storm here in Northwest Arkansas.
Amy, Ryan, and I keep going outside to check to see what is going on! About every 5 minutes you here a tree falling! On Monday I was let go from school early and Tuesday and Wednesday the public schools are closed so I don't have to go to work! Whoo! I am trying to get caught up on lesson plans, action research, and reading some books that people have given us before we get married.
About 3:50 we had a tree break in half in the backyard! We are now just hoping it doesn't fall anymore and break our fence. For now we have power but it keeps going on and off.

Here is the tree in our backyard



Our park across the street has several trees breaking

The cars are iced over and won't be moving for a while.

1 comment:

Mare-Mare said...

Can you imagine how much fun we would have had if I'd been stranded in Fayetteville???????