Tuesday, March 16, 2010

17 weeks!

Today I am 17 weeks!



I am now over the sinus infection stuff. I still feel great! Payne weighs about 5 ounces and is about 5 inches long! I can't believe that because that seems so small, but on the ultra-sound at 13 weeks he looked so big!
I can't wait until the next ultra sound to see how much he has grown!
I am afraid that it really isn't a boy and I have been planning to have a boy now for 5 weeks. People keep making me second guess myself!
Ideas are still bouncing back and forth between Ryan and I on how we want to decorate the room. My goal is to decide by the first of April and then start ordering stuff after April 9th ultrasound to confirm once again that it is a boy.
People still say that they can't tell I have gained any weight and that it doesn't look like I have a baby bump. I think those people are crazy. I can look down and clearly see it!
I eat a lot of grilled cheese and turkeys, hamburgers, fries, jolly ranchers or anything I can suck on that is sour, peaches, and plums.
I'm still sleeping fine and have gone down to being able to go to the bathroom only once at night or even not at all if I quit drinking at 7. I am waiting on the day where I can't get comfortable any more. I sleep on my side most of the time so I am hoping I can continue to do that.
Overall, I am loving being pregnant!

4 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

You are looking good. Have you already schceduled your 20 week ultrasound??

I stayed pretty comfortable through both pregnancies. I did reach a point at the end where I would have to switch from side to side during the night...but I was so big that it took being conciously awake to pull off. Haha. You might just be able to be reasonably comfortable the whole time. (c:

Jenna said...

Congrats on 17 weeks! You have a cute little belly!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

I can see your baby bump, don't worry! haha You're so pretty, Sarah! I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

Jen said...

Look how cute you are!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery! :)