Monday, July 9, 2012

Last Week

Being home with Payne is so much fun, yet can be a challenge at some points. We had so much fun last week hanging out together, play with friends, and running errands!

Monday we went to the library for story time and to play with the puzzles. Payne is in love with trucks and firetrucks! 
Tuesday morning we went to bible study at the church and then met AK and Whitney at Hammontree's for lunch. Later that afternoon we went over to some friends I used to work with and Payne played with their daughter.
Wednesday was the 4th so Ryan was off. We hung around the house and then went swimming with Tim and Leigh. 
Thursday we played outside for a while until it turned 100 degrees! I had decided earlier in the week that I was going to have construction/truck themed birthday for Payne, so we went several places looking for things for the birthday party that afternoon.

Friday we did nothing all morning! Then I decided I should start to gather my things for my new job. I am leaving  my job at the private school and moving to the public. I will be teaching 4th grade! I am super excited, but really sad to leave my friends and co-workers at my old school. After my TB test we went to the mall to meet Ryan for lunch.
That night we went to Target and to eat some Mexican food! 
Then my sweet boy was wound up! He run up and down the sidewalk and would stop to give me hugs and kisses! It made for a very happy momma!

No comments: