Friday, July 20, 2012

23 Months

I can't believe that Payne is 23 months! I am going to have a 2 year old! I doesn't seem like that long ago I was finding out that I was pregnant!
Somethings I want to remember about Payne at 23 months!

Weight is around 29 pounds
You were having some tough times with eating, but have started eating some chicken fries, fish sticks, and veggies mixed with apple sauce. 
You LOVE trucks of all kinds. If we hear a firetruck you can't get it off you mind and say firetruck over and over! 
You wear a 2t shirt and 18-24 months shorts.
You are saying more and more each day and are able to tell us what you want better.
You hate tennis shoes, so we wear flip flops but you still take those off everywhere we go!
You aren't fond of us dropping you off at the church preschool
You learned how to open doors this month so we had to get door covers! 
You naps still vary from day to day. You will sleep anywhere from an hour to four hours.
We still try to put you to bed between 7-8. Therefore you sleep around 12 1/2 hours from the time we put you down!

No comments: