Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best of 2010!

January
We found out that we were expecting a baby


February
Found out we were having a baby boy
March

Got snowed in for a few days during Spring Break

April
 Had a yard makeover

May

Celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We went to Bonita Springs, Florida. 
June

We to Florida with Ryan's family.

July

Went to Colorado with my family.
August

Our baby boy, Payne, was born on August 20!


September

Took our first road trip with Payne to Little Rock.
October

Had to go back to work after being home since the first of June.



November

Celebrated Thanksgiving with all of our family in Little Rock, Benton, and Malvern.
December

Celebrated our first Christmas at home as a family of 3!
 

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

You all have had quite the year!! I had to laugh because when I saw the pregnancy test picture on the side of my blog for you guys I thought you all might be following in Matt and I's footsteps. Haha!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

OMG I saw the first pic and thought you were preg again!! haha