Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back to Work

Well, Monday I went back to work.  It was hard to leave my baby boy, but I enjoyed getting to hangout with my students and getting the chance to finally get to know them. They were great in helping me get back into the groove of things.

Sunday night he slept great! 
Payne and I before I left on Monday morning. 
 
My mailbox when I got to school. It was full needless to say. 

 
Payne dancing in his swing.  He was in the good hands of his Teme.
They played all day. 
 
My room I pump in with the pretty poster board on the window and the privacy please sign! It is a quite little space to get away from the craziness for a bit. 
 
One of my many picture text I get during the day, so I can make sure I still get  my Payne fix.  I really miss him at work but I am always glad to come home to him.  I was so tired yesterday when I got home, I went to bed at 6:45.  I'll slowly get into my normal routine, or should I say my new normal routine. 

No comments: