Thursday, December 24, 2009

27 Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper,but this year I mostly went with bags.

2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? Way to early. Ummm around the 10th of November. BUT..we take it down before Christmas since we are in Little Rock/Benton and I don't wanna do it when I get home.

4. When do you take the tree down? So, yes it is true I took my tree down on the 21st.

5. Do you like egg nog? No

6. Favorite gift as a child? I don't remember

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Ummm.. no idea

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Claus

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Way to early...July

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe..:)

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast Casserole

16. Clear lights or colored? I like either. We have clear because I don't think Ryan would like the colored ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Shoes

18. Travel or stay at home for Christmas? Travel to Little Rock and Benton

19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Yes I can!

20. Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We start on the night of the 23rd and go until we are done typically the night of the 25th. This year we will end on the night of the 26th.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People steal for Christmas presents

22. Do you have an angel on top or a star? Neither.

23. Ugliest Christmas decoration ever invented? The inflatable lawn decorations

24. Which looks best; theme trees or homey trees? I like either but, mine is homey.

25. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Sugar cookies!

26. Favorite kind of Christmas cookie? Choc. Chip

27. Do you like fruitcake? Nope

No comments: