Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best of 2009!

January

Mary Alice took Ryan, Allison, Baxter and I to Eurkea Springs for our first annual cabin trip!



We endured the Ice Storm of 2009 for several days!




February

We started having wedding showers.






March

We went on our annual family trip with my Dad and Tracey to Colorado.



April

We bought our first house!



May

I graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Master in Art of Teaching



On May 23 we got married!



June

Celebrated that I got a job! I also cut my hair off!




Had our 8th family reunion at the lake


July

Made the adventure to the Rodeo of the Ozarks



Went to Monett for the 4th of July!



August

I started my first real job as a teacher.

I traveled to Texas for Clayton's graduation from college and to see family.





September

I started coaching cheerleading for girls k-3. We will be going to a competition in February.




October

We had our first family tailgate at our house.



We went camping in the freezing cold with my Dad and Tracey.



November

In November, there were three football games here in Fayetteville. Therefore we spent most of the month with family.

December

Had our 3rd annual date night to Hugo's and to look at the Christmas Lights on the square




Allison and Baxter got married on December 19

No comments: