Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lately..

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. We have just been so busy! A few weekends ago we went to Little Rock so I could go to the Kenny Chesney concert with Allison. I have been to 9 or 10 Kenny concerts and LOVE them still!
I forgot my camera, but this is two years ago when we met Kenny! 

This is off my phone. This was my favorite part of the concert. He sang with just him and the guitar.  He hasn't done that in the past! I loved it! He could have done that the whole time!
Someone else really enjoying going home to see everyone as well! Thank to D., Big R, Uncle Bax, and Aunt Al for all the new clothes! He has been wearing the past two weeks.
This past week we HAD to watch the Masters at all times! Payne had pink eye this past week so Ryan so nicely volunteered to stay home. I came home to find out it was the first day of the Masters. Umm....
The next few weeks will be busy as well! Hope I can keep up with everything. The best thing I have found for me is a routine. And boy do I get thrown off if I don't get to stick to it. 

1 comment:

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Hahaha Love it! Ryan had other plans!