Thursday, February 12, 2009

100 DAYS!!!

That's right folks!!! We are 100 days away from getting married!! 100 Days!! We started our pre-marital counseling yesterday. It was a more get to know you sorta thing with Clint than actually counseling. We really liked him. We will really start getting into things next week. Also yesterday we got our Thank You notes so we will be sending those out this week for everyone that has given us a gift. Thanks!!!

This next week is going to be really busy. I have solo week at school, where I will be the only teacher in the room. I am looking forward to it. I think I have everything ready. But Monday I'll be driving to Little Rock and back in the same day to meet with the flower lady and caterer. So pray for my save travel.

3 comments:

A Hilborn said...

congrats! i don't think we were ever introduced in sunday school at fbc-benton, but ryan, allison and i went to high school together. enjoy the next 100 days! cute blog and it looks like the fbc shower turned out great! my mom was there and said it was beautiful! happy wedding planning!

Lauren McKnight said...

I got your thank you note today. It was so sweet! Let me know if I can help in ANY way!! Love you both!

The Simpson's said...

I need a new post!!!!!