Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we ate and ate and ate some more! We started our Thanksgiving at Ryan's grandparents house in Malvern with his Aunt Gina and Uncle Tom and two of their children Ben and Katie who had come down from Iowa. Also Ryan's parents, sister Allison, and Nelson (the dog) came. And then of course his grandparents were there. We started the morning by having some fellowship and telling stories. Then we ate GREAT lunch around 11:30. Ryan and I loaded up around 1 and head to another Thanksgiving in Little Rock at my grandparents. There we had my grandparents, my Aunt Kris, Uncle Pete, Sean, Thomas, Charlotte, Olivia, , my Aunt Karen, Uncle Ty, Robert, Lauren, Neil, then we had Uncle Pete's sister Elise, his mom Joan, and his newphews Jason, and Alex, then my dad, step mom and step sister and Ryan. We had a crowd! We loaded up our plates and ate again at 2. We sat around and chatted after we ate and then we head over to my moms. There was my Aunt B and Uncle Buddy, my cousins Clayton and Chase and my Gran and my mom. We ate dessert there then just sat there. Needless to say we saw a lot of family today! We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family! Thanks to everyone for allowing us to be a part of this special day!












































1 comment:

Allison said...

I think you better explain the picture of Nelson and then the picture of the pie...