Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busted Lip or Black Eye???

Tuesday I got a call from Payne's daycare around lunch saying that he had fallen and busted his lip.  They wanted me to come see and decided if I wanted to take him to the doctor.  By the time I had gotten the message and called back they said it wasn't as bad as they originally thought.  I wanted to go check it out for myself. When I got there, it wasn't that bad.  So, I rocked him to sleep and went back to work.  After school I went back to pick him up and he had a little black eye. 
Poor little man.  He is pretty tough though.  Hopefully his eye won't get any darker.
I can't even tell where he busted his lip, but they said it was pretty bloody. 

3 comments:

Lauren McKnight said...

Poor little man. Good thing he's touch. And geez he REALLY looks like Ryan in this picture!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Aww poor P!!! I hope he's feeling ok!

Dee-Dot said...

P--you're all boy! Hope tomorrow is better for you! xoxox D.