Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Daddy A Girl Could Ask For!

So, I know I have told you before, but I have the BEST Daddy ever! Lately I have asked him to make me a lot of things! First I started off by asking for a bassinet for Payne. It was something that I had always dreamed about for my kids and my daddy made my dreams come try. Here are a few pictures of  the day that he gave it to me.  You can read about it here.


Then shortly after my daddy had slaved away to make my dreams come true. Payne told me while I was still pregnant that for his first birthday he wanted a toy box build by Papa.  ( I am pretty sure he will be getting one, but who knows :) ) 



Then for my birthday I decided I wanted some new picture frames. One of our friends had built me several about a year ago and then made me two more for gifts. I absolutely love them! I think everyone should have one in their house! So I ask my daddy what he could do. Sure enough, he said ok! He built me 5 frames for my birthday! I love them! They match my other ones perfectly!
 I helped a little by painting them! It was very simple! I already had the paint from an earlier project!
 
  
These are my orginals. It is one of my favorite things in my house. I am working getting pictures this week and then I will show you the final thing!

Thanks Daddy!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Those frames are gorgeous!! And you were the cutest pregnant person ever!

Rachael Wright Jones said...

Aw love love love them!!! Great frames! Your daddy's so crafty :-)