Monday, November 1, 2010

Payne's First Razorback Game

We had people over this weekend for a tailgate party at our house. We thought it would be better to stay home until the last possible moment since we were taking the little man to his first Razorback game. We had a blast with all our friends and family! Thanks to everyone who came.

 Some of the food set up on the counter
 Friends eating outside.
 Brody in the dog house! He also tried out a dog bone! How I love this kid and I imagine my life in 2 years will be very similar!
 Aunt Gina and Dee-Dot
 Aunt Rae-Marie and her nephew
 Kelley and Bret
 Kelley and I! I have loved seeing her all fall since she is dating Bret! :)
 Payne playing with his Papa
 Payne loved all the attention he got! He was showing off his smile.
 Allison and Rae-Marie
Daddy, Payne and Uncle Adam
Ryan and Payne before we left for the game. 
We all wore lots of layers, but we were not cold. Payne did really good. He stayed in the Moby wrap the whole game and I was actually able to feed him while he was in it. He was awake the first half and slept the second! We couldn't have ask for more! We went up to the suite at the fourth quarter to show him off to my dad's work friends. It was a 6 o'clock game so it was late when we got home. Hopefully the next game won't be to cold or late at night. I think we are going to take him again!

No comments: