Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up



Over the weekend Ryan and I headed to Little Rock and Benton for 2 of Allison's showers and the Cinderella Ball. The showers were both holiday themed so it was fun to get into the holiday spirit.



I don't have any pictures from the second shower.

After the shower on Saturday I watched the game with Aunt Karen, Uncle Ty, my papa and Tracey. Since it wasn't a very exciting game I decided to take a nap. Then when I woke up Ryan was back form Benton and we got ready for the Cinderella Ball. It was fun, I like to go to charity events. My favorite is in February, the Heart Ball.

Here is Ryan and I before we left. My papa has the pictures from when we were at the ball.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sunday, we slept in and then Tracey made us omelets. Then we hung out and headed back to Benton for the next shower. After the shower Ryan and I headed back to Fayetteville.

No comments: