Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Always Busy

On Monday, I decided I would get all my chores knocked out. So, I went to Wal-Mart at 4 along with everyone else in Fayetteville. I didn't get out of there until 5:30 and it was raining! Nothing worse! Then I got home and I cooked dinner and Tim and Leigh came over for dinner. We are still doing our weekly dinners! They are one of my favorite times of the week. Tuesday nights plans were to eat the taco soup that Mrs. Debbie sent us and clean our garage. Cleaning the garage took WAY longer than I thought. But, all said and done it looks great now. Thanks Ryan for cleaning it all!

The rest of the week is busy, busy, busy!

Wednesday -Bible study with our new small group. I love this night of the week too! I have enjoyed getting to hang out with other couples and getting close to God.
Thursday - Cheerleading. I love cheerleading. Those girls are so fun and I love teaching them how to be close to God.
Friday- Parent/Teacher Conferences, Ryan's parents will be here, and Ryan and I are supposed to have a date night.
Saturday- Football game and Papa and Tracey are coming to town.
Sunday- Church, clean house, and starting a new small group with newly weds and nearly weds. I will let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I went running last night and saw your garage door open, so I guess you were cleaning! :)

See you tonight!

Jen said...

I'm so happy to have posts to read from you! I love your camping pictures! So fun (well, not my type of fun, but it looks like you had a great time!). Are things going well with school???