Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hard to Blog

Being a working woman makes it hard to blog.

Over the past week I have done many things. We finally got a new roof! Whoo hoo! And this week we got our ceiling repaired so tomorrow I will repaint it! Then all of that will be taken care of! My third graders had a play last week which was SOOOO cute!

On Saturday Tim, Leigh, Ryan, and I went to the LPGA up in Rogers. It was so fun to just walk around and talk. About 3 Leigh and I got bored so we left and went shopping. Then we meet back up with the boys and had dinner.

Sunday, I got up and drove to Benton for Ali's first wedding shower. It was a lot of fun and she got lots of stuff. I have no pictures because I was writing gifts. We did get to pick up our Razorback! I am so excited that we have it for the first Fayetteville football game!

***The Razorback came from the iron place on the side of the interstate in Benton***
I'll try to be better about blogging but, no promises!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh.... where did you get that Razorback? I need one!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Where in the world did you get that Razorback? If it didn't have your name on it, I might just come take it out of your yard!:) I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love the Razorback!!!